Forza10 Active Dog Reproductive (Male) is designed to help with reproductive problems such as
• infertility, subfertility
• reduced sperm production
• reduced sperm motility
• poor or no sex drive
• inability to mate
Using clean ingredients, proper science backed nutrition and the power of plants to increase fertility and the health of both dad and pups
- Zinc: this mineral is present in over 2,000 enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism, some of which play a fundamental role in detoxification, the digestion of proteins, synthesis of RNA and production of energy. Zinc deficiency can lead to stunted growth, learning difficulties, absent or delayed puberty and greater proneness to diseases.
- Vitamin C: This is a water soluble vitamin that is a powerful antioxidant, immunostimulant and protective agent for the body.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 improves sperm quality and production.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A deficiency affects reproduction in both sexes. Deficiency in males causes testicular atrophy and diminished of sperm production.
- Folic acid: folic acid is fundamental to improving sperm quality in subfertile male dogs. This vitamin is fundamental for correct foetal development and is important in the puppy’s growth phase.
- Beta-carotene: this nutrient has been added to the formula for its numerous direct beneficial effects that have repercussions on reproductive activities. In addition to being a potent antioxidant, its improves the body’s immune response.
L-carnitine: L-carnitine supplementation during pregnancy and lactation improves reproductive capacity, as well as preventing the formation of free radicals, by acting as scavengers.
Ground Rice, Anchovy Meal, Vegetable Oil, Fish Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Beet Pulp, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Glycine Complex), Hydrolyzed Fish Protein, Hydrolyzed Potato Protein, Dried Yeast, Fructooligosaccharides (Fos), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Dl-Methionine, L-Carnitine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
3476 kcal/kg, 365 kcal/cup
CRUDE PROTEIN 23% min
CRUDE FAT 11.5% min
CRUDE FIBER 4.0% max
MOISTURE 10% max
ZINC 125 mg/kg min
VITAMIN A 15000 IU/kg min
FOLIC ACID 0.5 mg/kg min
VITAMIN B12 0.04 mg/kg
OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS 1.0% min
OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS 4.2% min
ASCORBIC ACID 100mg/kg min
|WEIGHT||DAILY FEEDING (CUP)|
|4 - 11 lbs||1 - 1/2|
|12 - 20 lbs||1 1/4 - 1 1/2|
|21 - 35 lbs||1 1/2 - 2 1/2|
|36 - 50 lbs||2 1/2 - 3 1/4|
|51 - 75 lbs||3 1/4 - 4 1/4|
|76 - 100 lbs||4 1/4 - 5 1/4|
|Over 100 lbs||5 1/2 + 1/2|
The product can be used without any adjustment period.
REPRODUCTION MALE PREVENTS THE CASTRATION OF A GOLDEN RETRIEVER
Over a year ago I came across the following case: one of my male Golden Retrievers suffered a problem in the scrotal area.
Upon verification the following could be excluded: orchitis, oncology and brucellosis.
The scrotum changed externally: the size, the skin color and the emergence of numerous ulcers.
A series of treatments were administered applying heavy antibiotics, but to no avail.
Another scrupulous examination on the part of a highly qualified kennel fertility expert led to the conclusion that this was an allergic food reaction.
The consequent immediate question which emerged was choosing the appropriate veterinary line food.
My choice was Forza10 REPRODUCTION MALE Active.
The result was not long in coming; within a short time the scrotum improved.
The most important aspect in this case was that we were able to maintain the reproductive functions of the dog, achieving two litters.
And all this taking into account that this dog was of genealogical value and several vets have in such cases not witnessed anything other than castration.
Thanks to Forza10 and PandaExpo, offering us very healthy food with healing properties for our dogs!