- as part of a rotational feeding plan
- as a topper for dry food to add moisture, freshness and nutrition
- as a travel option for raw feeders
- you can even bake it or freeze it into treats!
- Real chunks of USDA-inspected beef
- 100% human grade ingredients
- Non-GMO ingredients
- No grain, wheat, corn or soy
- Limited ingredient diet
- Slow cooked at low temperatures
- More savory gravy to help hydrate your dog
- Made in the USA from a family owned company
- No preservatives, artificial flavors or colors
- Because there’s no taste like home!
Beef Broth, Beef, Chickpeas, Chicken, Apples, Carrots, Peas, Pumpkin, Whole Ground Flaxseed, Tapioca Starch, Egg Whites, Potassium Chloride, Potato Starch, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamins (Choline Bitartrate, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Cholecalciferol), Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Iodine Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Yeast).
Crude Protein (min) 5.0%
Crude Fat (min) 3.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%
Moisture (max) 82.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.40%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.10%
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Caru Daily Dish™ Beef with Chicken Stew is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Calorie Content (calculated) ME
807 kcal/kg, 285 kcal per pack
Serve as a complete and balanced meal or as a topper with dry food.
When fed as a complete meal, use 1 pack daily for every 12 lbs. body weight.
If feeding with typical dry dog food reduce dry by 2/3 cup for every 1 pack of Daily Dish.
Adjust the amount of food fed to meet your dog’s individual needs. Always provide access to fresh water.
Refrigerate for up to three days after opening.