So many benefits of Bone Broth for both dogs and cats!
- Joint Health.
- Gut Health.
- Appetite Enhancer.
- Wound Healing.
- Boosted Immune System.
Caru Bone Broths are shelf stable, ready to serve and made from Grass-Fed Beef or Free Range Chickens
CARU Bone Broth Preparation
- CARU bone broth is prepared in the classic style by cooking bones, fresh organic vegetables and herbs. We cook low and slow for 18-24 hrs to ensure that all of the gelatin, collagen, protein and minerals are extracted from the bones.
- Our beef or chicken bones are cooked by steam injection and filtered to remove any impurities.
100% human grade ingredients made in a human food plant
- We only use bones from US-sourced grass-fed cattle or free-range chicken that are antibiotic free with no added hormones.
- The vegetables we use are organic and the water is filtered.
- Bones make up the largest part of our ingredient list so that we can ensure we achieve a high level of protein. In addition, carrots, celery & herbs in the broth round out the flavor, apple cider vinegar is added to the broth to pull the nutrients and black peppercorns are added to increase gastrointestinal absorption of many nutrients.
- CARU bone broth is packaged in BPA-free, eco-friendly Tetra-Pak@ containers. This unique package allows for CARU bone broth to be shelf stable for 2 years without preservatives.
- The best of all is the convenience: just open, serve, re-close and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef Bones (Source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Organic Carrots, Organic Celery, Organic Parsley, Apple Cider Vinegar, Black Peppercorns, Bay Leaves, Thyme.
|Crude Protein (min)||3.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||0.01%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.0%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate* (min)||0.1%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Caru Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Calorie Content (calculated) ME as fed
9 kcal per ¼ cup (60 g), 150 kcal/kg
Caru Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth can be served as a delicious treat, used to moisten dry food, to rehydrate freeze dried and dehydrated diets, or poured over raw food.
Serve approximately ¼ cup of broth per day per 25 lbs. body weight. Adjust the amount to meet your pet’s individual needs. Always provide access to fresh water.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate unused portion after opening. Serve entire contents within 7 days.